Geetima Baruah Sarma
O winged ones,
You come in thousands
From distant lands
To enjoy the cool lap
Of the winter season
And enjoy your sojourn.
Don’t you feel weary
Flying across the miles?
I overwhelm with
Feelings of wonder
As I observe your unity,
Strength and splendour.
[Published in 'PoemsClub.com' on 10 October 2013]
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Season Sojourn by Geetima Baruah Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma