I was screaming inside
With an unborn poem
Waiting to finish
For a last touch of my beloved.
Long bruise you made
In my heart
Broke down my ovary of poems
Keeping a nutshell around.
The new horizon you selected
And the castle made
Of a wrong side direction.
An unborn poem screaming inside
Still waiting unfinished
For a last touch from you
Screaming aloud instantly!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screaming inside by sekharan pookkat )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)