I was screaming inside
With an unborn poem
Waiting to finish
For a last touch of my beloved.
Long bruise you made
In my heart
Broke down my ovary of poems
Keeping a nutshell around.
The new horizon you selected
And the castle made
Of a wrong side direction.
An unborn poem screaming inside
Still waiting unfinished
For a last touch from you
Screaming aloud instantly!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screaming inside by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro