I was screaming inside
With an unborn poem
Waiting to finish
For a last touch of my beloved.
Long bruise you made
In my heart
Broke down my ovary of poems
Keeping a nutshell around.
The new horizon you selected
And the castle made
Of a wrong side direction.
An unborn poem screaming inside
Still waiting unfinished
For a last touch from you
Screaming aloud instantly!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screaming inside by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)