Scolding The Abusers In Turn Is Like Burning Their Own House!
O’ girl with glistening broad eyes
...more beautiful than the flower!
If the persons who can’t tolerate the abusers,
...who had hurt your mind painfully;
And if these persons retorted by scolding
...the abusers in turn with their tongue,
it is like the capacity to burn
...their own house with fire!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Scolding the abusers in turn is like burning their own house! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'pazamozi naanooRu'
நோவ உரைத்தாரைத் தாம்பொறுக்க லாகாதார்
நாவின் ஒருவரை வைதால் வயவுரை
பூவின் பொலிந்தகன்ற கண்ணாய்! அதுஅன்றோ
தீஇல்லை ஊட்டும் திறம்.45 பழமொழி நானூறு
Comments about this poem (Scolding The Abusers In Turn Is Like Burning Their Own House! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque