Scolding The Abusers In Turn Is Like Burning Their Own House!
O’ girl with glistening broad eyes
...more beautiful than the flower!
If the persons who can’t tolerate the abusers,
...who had hurt your mind painfully;
And if these persons retorted by scolding
...the abusers in turn with their tongue,
it is like the capacity to burn
...their own house with fire!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Scolding the abusers in turn is like burning their own house! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'pazamozi naanooRu'
நோவ உரைத்தாரைத் தாம்பொறுக்க லாகாதார்
நாவின் ஒருவரை வைதால் வயவுரை
பூவின் பொலிந்தகன்ற கண்ணாய்! அதுஅன்றோ
தீஇல்லை ஊட்டும் திறம்.45 பழமொழி நானூறு
Comments about this poem (Scolding The Abusers In Turn Is Like Burning Their Own House! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey