The window was closing.
Whole life went by,
to understand oneself,
trying to find the true meanings of words,
using myself as a bait.
To read or not to read the unwritten,
blank page. A dot
a dash, a comma, parenthesis.
They were trying to find
the signature pains.
A green rust starts burying
the crumbling wall. The cognitive
climb gets a setback. Suddenly
the peeling off starts, of makeup.
You stand naked.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scissors by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui