Science, Nature, Love
Science currently attempts to be absolutely objective.
I want to understand nature by immersing myself in it,
By becoming one with nature.
I want to experience the warmth and closeness of nature.
I want to connect with nature.
I want to understand nature from the heart as well as the head.
The only way to truly comprehend nature,
Is to truly comprehend love.
Michael Wride's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Science, Nature, Love by Michael Wride )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira