Angela M. Maynard
School is Back In
School is back in,
I hope it is a good year.
I hope I have the classes I wanted.
I hope I get to see my friends a lot this year.
I hope I got good teachers this year.
I hope no one calls me my sister’s name this year.
School is back in.
Angela M. Maynard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School is Back In by Angela M. Maynard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)