Angela M. Maynard
School is Back In
School is back in,
I hope it is a good year.
I hope I have the classes I wanted.
I hope I get to see my friends a lot this year.
I hope I got good teachers this year.
I hope no one calls me my sister’s name this year.
School is back in.
Angela M. Maynard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School is Back In by Angela M. Maynard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...