Born single, grew so,
Hopes too solitary.
Stepped to this ravine,
But with limbered desires.
Was meditative to scat
all ominous ahead though
lots of treachery breed
in this path so ticklish.
Jealousy on one,
Goodness on flip side,
I triggered dual roles,
For being fettle right.
Wilted all the power and pelf,
Just me, my ego and myself,
A Emperor of bloody hell,
But non identical to that hell.
Bar, life ran too dishelved,
With expanding desires and whims,
Why I got to become so doltish?
Even, never needed though.
Paused lifecycle, realisation slowed,
Plus, faculty no longer worked,
God! ! Have me rejoined,
Help me be singled view,
Foresighted one, unscattered one
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered by Aayush Pandey )
- Foolligent [Fool + Intelligent], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Hope, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Searching for a Happy Heart, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Window, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ‘Watch' is a Celebrity!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Please Listen to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dashalogue - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Crazy or Genius?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ신도림오피녀 ⓑ구로오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu3 sibngnu3
- The Surma River, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Letter from Italy, Joseph Addison
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 January 1820 – 28 May 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)