Born single, grew so,
Hopes too solitary.
Stepped to this ravine,
But with limbered desires.
Was meditative to scat
all ominous ahead though
lots of treachery breed
in this path so ticklish.
Jealousy on one,
Goodness on flip side,
I triggered dual roles,
For being fettle right.
Wilted all the power and pelf,
Just me, my ego and myself,
A Emperor of bloody hell,
But non identical to that hell.
Bar, life ran too dishelved,
With expanding desires and whims,
Why I got to become so doltish?
Even, never needed though.
Paused lifecycle, realisation slowed,
Plus, faculty no longer worked,
God! ! Have me rejoined,
Help me be singled view,
Foresighted one, unscattered one
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered by Aayush Pandey )
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
- Quick To Scream Your Failures But They M.., Dexsta Ray
- Foul Fowl~, Nika McGuin
- The Jackalope Man Is Outgoing, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)