Born single, grew so,
Hopes too solitary.
Stepped to this ravine,
But with limbered desires.
Was meditative to scat
all ominous ahead though
lots of treachery breed
in this path so ticklish.
Jealousy on one,
Goodness on flip side,
I triggered dual roles,
For being fettle right.
Wilted all the power and pelf,
Just me, my ego and myself,
A Emperor of bloody hell,
But non identical to that hell.
Bar, life ran too dishelved,
With expanding desires and whims,
Why I got to become so doltish?
Even, never needed though.
Paused lifecycle, realisation slowed,
Plus, faculty no longer worked,
God! ! Have me rejoined,
Help me be singled view,
Foresighted one, unscattered one
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered by Aayush Pandey )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns