Born single, grew so,
Hopes too solitary.
Stepped to this ravine,
But with limbered desires.
Was meditative to scat
all ominous ahead though
lots of treachery breed
in this path so ticklish.
Jealousy on one,
Goodness on flip side,
I triggered dual roles,
For being fettle right.
Wilted all the power and pelf,
Just me, my ego and myself,
A Emperor of bloody hell,
But non identical to that hell.
Bar, life ran too dishelved,
With expanding desires and whims,
Why I got to become so doltish?
Even, never needed though.
Paused lifecycle, realisation slowed,
Plus, faculty no longer worked,
God! ! Have me rejoined,
Help me be singled view,
Foresighted one, unscattered one
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered by Aayush Pandey )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)