Scars and Pain
Just cuz a crow flies
Doesn’t mean it’s not broken.
With every heavy word it dies
A little inside
And soon falls to the ground.
If I say I’m fine-
After you ask if I’m ok.
I’m just going to lie
It’s like saying the fire was put out by lava.
The lands there were cover with the flames of evil
Has pain in its eyes
And is scared to come from its hiding.
Loud words being thrown at my ears falling to my heart,
Water swelling in my eyes
Soon falling to the ground,
Like fiery red water soon after.
The sharp pain that cuts through my soul
Leaving scars and a bad memory
Of the past
Of the pain
Of the suffering
That I now see was a bad scar on my life It will stay with me for the rest of my days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scars and Pain by Ariel Seth )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..