Scars and Pain
Just cuz a crow flies
Doesn’t mean it’s not broken.
With every heavy word it dies
A little inside
And soon falls to the ground.
If I say I’m fine-
After you ask if I’m ok.
I’m just going to lie
It’s like saying the fire was put out by lava.
The lands there were cover with the flames of evil
Has pain in its eyes
And is scared to come from its hiding.
Loud words being thrown at my ears falling to my heart,
Water swelling in my eyes
Soon falling to the ground,
Like fiery red water soon after.
The sharp pain that cuts through my soul
Leaving scars and a bad memory
Of the past
Of the pain
Of the suffering
That I now see was a bad scar on my life It will stay with me for the rest of my days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scars and Pain by Ariel Seth )
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
- O For a Thousand Tongues, Betsy Sholl
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)