Scars and Pain
Just cuz a crow flies
Doesn’t mean it’s not broken.
With every heavy word it dies
A little inside
And soon falls to the ground.
If I say I’m fine-
After you ask if I’m ok.
I’m just going to lie
It’s like saying the fire was put out by lava.
The lands there were cover with the flames of evil
Has pain in its eyes
And is scared to come from its hiding.
Loud words being thrown at my ears falling to my heart,
Water swelling in my eyes
Soon falling to the ground,
Like fiery red water soon after.
The sharp pain that cuts through my soul
Leaving scars and a bad memory
Of the past
Of the pain
Of the suffering
That I now see was a bad scar on my life It will stay with me for the rest of my days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scars and Pain by Ariel Seth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- From a C.D. sold at Walmart, Richard Thripp
- MH17, John F. McCullagh