Say yes to birds singing beautifully.
Say yes to no or yes questions being asked truthfully.
Say yes to God always first.
Say yes to children playing innocently.
Say yes to finishing school and higher education.
Say yes to everlasting friendship
Just say yes to happy things you feel strongly about in life.
Even when the days seem so down, think about things that will make your days feel brighter for they will lighten the load on your heart.
Just say yes to everlasting life.
Just say yes....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say yes by Kasey Carrazco )
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)