A hero he was for saving my soul.
For not letting me lose control.
A hero he was for winning my heart.
And not breaking it apart.
A hero he was for giving his life.
To save mine that awful night.
A hero he was for just being there.
Saying he loves me showing he cares.
A hero he was for forgiving my lies.
For never letting me say goodbye.
A hero he was and always will be.
For giving his life to save me.
A hero he was for being mine.
For saying I love you one last time.
And as my savior he'll always remain.
Now just a memory filled with pain.
Silence Dogood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Savior by Silence Dogood )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- MY LIFE, Santanu Nandi Purkayastha
- Rain Of Winter, V P Mahur
- My Trip, Donald Revell
- Comatose, Beatrice Preti
- मोदै गदोँ बिखानि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Please Set Me Free, Hailey Stump
- where is my voice?, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- नै मिथिँगा अनजालि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Living And Going., Tony Adah
- The Little Martyr, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed