A hero he was for saving my soul.
For not letting me lose control.
A hero he was for winning my heart.
And not breaking it apart.
A hero he was for giving his life.
To save mine that awful night.
A hero he was for just being there.
Saying he loves me showing he cares.
A hero he was for forgiving my lies.
For never letting me say goodbye.
A hero he was and always will be.
For giving his life to save me.
A hero he was for being mine.
For saying I love you one last time.
And as my savior he'll always remain.
Now just a memory filled with pain.
Silence Dogood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Savior by Silence Dogood )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Angel Feather, The Mowjo