A hero he was for saving my soul.
For not letting me lose control.
A hero he was for winning my heart.
And not breaking it apart.
A hero he was for giving his life.
To save mine that awful night.
A hero he was for just being there.
Saying he loves me showing he cares.
A hero he was for forgiving my lies.
For never letting me say goodbye.
A hero he was and always will be.
For giving his life to save me.
A hero he was for being mine.
For saying I love you one last time.
And as my savior he'll always remain.
Now just a memory filled with pain.
Silence Dogood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Savior by Silence Dogood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas