Terence G. Craddock
Save World Britannia Rule The Waves?
nice worlds greatest mafia families
are finally meeting speaking we are so so releaved...
sound the cavalry charge play royal
rescue song rule britannia, britannia rule the waves...
what not working not a jolly good show?
did not work for wise God fearing King Canute either...
waves rise shall not stop even for royal feet
swamped technology power misuse equals flood higher...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Champagne Rain Pouring Down Throats? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Topic: Political Satire
Comments about this poem (Save World Britannia Rule The Waves? by Terence G. Craddock )
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)