Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Save World Britannia Rule The Waves?
nice worlds greatest mafia families
are finally meeting speaking we are so so releaved...
sound the cavalry charge play royal
rescue song rule britannia, britannia rule the waves...
what not working not a jolly good show?
did not work for wise God fearing King Canute either...
waves rise shall not stop even for royal feet
swamped technology power misuse equals flood higher...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Champagne Rain Pouring Down Throats? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Topic: Political Satire
Comments about this poem (Save World Britannia Rule The Waves? by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)