Save Animals from Circus
A Request So humbly made
A Feedback so arrogantly recieved.
A Respectful life is all what we want.
Never was the scene so critical
What people want is Entertainment
What they need to see is to bw Practical
what is delight for one is not a good sight for the other.
What is needed is show the spectators the pain which Animals Endure
for the injuries there is hardly cure
Even in case of emergency
How can stupid people under the right of choice be bossy?
Even if they see injuries little will this pople have any effect
Aren't the poor animals heroes inspite of the injuries they try to entertain
The response of Protecting Animals has to be Massive
Unity will be decisive.
Irrespective of your interest in Animals.
All you have to do is a ask a question.
Will you do your entertainment's satisfaction
had it been a man
the obvious answer is you would have given him medical attention.
Should be is not the answer which will give me satisfaction.
Has to be is my expectation.
Protection of Animals is as compulsory as protecting the country.
Entertaining yourselves from Animal Labour has to be a crime and criminals should be
given strict punishment.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Save Animals from Circus by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai