Save Animals from Circus
A Request So humbly made
A Feedback so arrogantly recieved.
A Respectful life is all what we want.
Never was the scene so critical
What people want is Entertainment
What they need to see is to bw Practical
what is delight for one is not a good sight for the other.
What is needed is show the spectators the pain which Animals Endure
for the injuries there is hardly cure
Even in case of emergency
How can stupid people under the right of choice be bossy?
Even if they see injuries little will this pople have any effect
Aren't the poor animals heroes inspite of the injuries they try to entertain
The response of Protecting Animals has to be Massive
Unity will be decisive.
Irrespective of your interest in Animals.
All you have to do is a ask a question.
Will you do your entertainment's satisfaction
had it been a man
the obvious answer is you would have given him medical attention.
Should be is not the answer which will give me satisfaction.
Has to be is my expectation.
Protection of Animals is as compulsory as protecting the country.
Entertaining yourselves from Animal Labour has to be a crime and criminals should be
given strict punishment.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Save Animals from Circus by rohan bendre )
- Picture Puzzle, Heather Burns
- Is a woman free really?, gajanan mishra
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
- Sonnet No: 62 I WERE A CUCKOO, I'D SWE.., Dipankar Sadhukhan
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)