Sat- Chit- Ananda
In the spiritual world
Which has no substitute
It is the Exact Truth
And the Whole Truth
Which is the Supreme Souls's attribute
And is called the "Paramatma".
In the material world
Sat—is righteousness high
Which every human being
Is required to abide by.
In the spiritual plane
Chit—is consciousness plain
Referred to as the "Jivatma"—
The soul individual
Which is limited and indivisible.
In the material level
Jivatmas are infinite in number to label
And are in nature identical.
Jivatmas are the doer of actions—practical.
In the spiritual context
Ananda—is an aspect of Brahman
Which is eternal
When there is experience internal
To unite with Brahman.
In the material world, external
Ananda is pure joy
Fulfillment of desires to enjoy
When Sat and Chit come together
There is Ananda (Divine Bliss) .
God is described in Hindu scriptures
As a combination of
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Brahman- is defined as One from whom the creation of the world etc., takes place.
Comments about this poem (Sat- Chit- Ananda by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka