Sat- Chit- Ananda
In the spiritual world
Which has no substitute
It is the Exact Truth
And the Whole Truth
Which is the Supreme Souls's attribute
And is called the "Paramatma".
In the material world
Sat—is righteousness high
Which every human being
Is required to abide by.
In the spiritual plane
Chit—is consciousness plain
Referred to as the "Jivatma"—
The soul individual
Which is limited and indivisible.
In the material level
Jivatmas are infinite in number to label
And are in nature identical.
Jivatmas are the doer of actions—practical.
In the spiritual context
Ananda—is an aspect of Brahman
Which is eternal
When there is experience internal
To unite with Brahman.
In the material world, external
Ananda is pure joy
Fulfillment of desires to enjoy
When Sat and Chit come together
There is Ananda (Divine Bliss) .
God is described in Hindu scriptures
As a combination of
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Brahman- is defined as One from whom the creation of the world etc., takes place.
Comments about this poem (Sat- Chit- Ananda by chandra thiagarajan )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- One grid, hasmukh amathalal
- 'Lefty', Robert Eckstein