Dog goD 8Hate
San Francisco offered secret views,
the admission was gross,
yet I paid, PAID in full
(that) 'detachment! '
and that welded me to now...
unimpeded, revelatory existence
apprising days rife in what's
an exceedingly-benevolent vision,
those squalid, dejected streets...
vile n' dirty... foreboding execration -
Beauty n' the Hideous -
a polarized existence:
with all that
I had a Mansion
down on 6th Street
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (San Francisco by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote