For those that seek guidance
Motivation and a sense of poise
Belonging being in control
Having power and gratitude
Having the daily motivation
Salvation 911 is that which you deserve
It might seem too dark,
Too blurr, too ignorant, too unclear
Although he may seem to take too long
He delivers right on time
Salvation is not a curse, stigma, nor
Obligation it's a passage of
Rightouseness, purity, revelation,
Conquring and covenant
Salvation is a choice
Though it devaours your being
With guilt and withdrawal
It is what brings us closer
Assures us safety and provision
It might be a mile away
But it is a phone call away
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***Salvation 911*** by Innocent Seilane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick