Salute to my teachers in life.
My great appreciation to those who were kind,
So, to those who opposed, fought, or wanted to destroy my mind.
I become strong, but I do not wish to be opposed anymore,
Only the kind, good friends around, never be sore.
When we know that we are here to learn,
We know all was necessary to bring out, never burn,
When the lessons are learned we do not need anymore opposition,
Just live in peace, kindness, wisdom, strength, never depression.
Give thanks to God every time you meet someone,
Open your mind for kind, good, pleasant lessons to be done,
When you believe, you will know the truth,
You will live life as a happy, careless youth.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salute to my teachers in life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould