Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
The air from Wobo bridge
Blew the frail’s fringe
The scent of lilacs
Got the boy's shirt-front drunk
The two braids
Were like two buds,
Not open yet, so charmingly bright,
In her green school bag
Was a red diary
Where there were two painted butterflies in flight
I would salute you deeply
If that me often
Flashes across your blue memory.
Note: Wobo Bridge refers to a bridge located in South Lake Park in Shenyang. China.
BY Rose Lu(Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
Rose Lu ( Bing hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Salute by Rose Lu ( Bing hua ) )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley