Linda I. Weischedel
Said Like This
Decisions, decisions, none come to mind,
answers upon answers I am truly searching and looking to find.
You want answers as of yesterday,
my mind is so bogged down I couldn't even give you
a thought for today,
what if I decide to give an answer nobody thought
I would ever say,
shall it be accepted or be it wrong because it wasn't
done your way?
Maybe the answer will be yes,
or maybe the answer will be no,
when I make the decision and come up with
answer I will then let you ALL know!
Linda I. Weischedel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Said Like This by Linda I. Weischedel )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson