Safe home is also safer to cockroaches and insects.
However safe home may be
It become more safer home
not for us, but for insects
cockroaches and spiders..
However safe a place may be
safer heaven to hell dwellers
To create heaven is possible
to maintain seems impossible
However beautiful a mind may be
under shadows of good feelings
there lies in one's mind cockroaches
unstable things, spoiling everything!
social animals we are
unlike animals facing their own fate
human has to face even fate of others
whether good karma or bad, we have to!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Safe home is also safer to cockroaches and insects. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah