Sad Is The Poem I Will Never Write
SAD IS THE POEM I WILL NEVER WRITE
Sad is the poem I will never write
Sad is the poem of my own lost life
Sad is what we might have been
Sad is the sadness which will one day end.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Is The Poem I Will Never Write by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall