A sad horse was looking at night starry sky
inwardly walking on the Milky Way.
The yellow new moon seemed to be shining slice
of loaf made by someone from star meal last day.
The sad horse inhaled the air of a down
and quietly neighed turned her eyes on the stars.
It seemed to the horse that a grey-headed cloud
decided to taste stellar oats at last.
The cloudlet frowned and covered the moon.
It swore very softly with thunder and then
the horse dropped her sad eyes and sighed gently soon.
She had to stand here till the down came again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad horse by Galina Nagornaya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts