A sad horse was looking at night starry sky
inwardly walking on the Milky Way.
The yellow new moon seemed to be shining slice
of loaf made by someone from star meal last day.
The sad horse inhaled the air of a down
and quietly neighed turned her eyes on the stars.
It seemed to the horse that a grey-headed cloud
decided to taste stellar oats at last.
The cloudlet frowned and covered the moon.
It swore very softly with thunder and then
the horse dropped her sad eyes and sighed gently soon.
She had to stand here till the down came again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad horse by Galina Nagornaya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We, the great family, ANIL KARKI
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock