Sad is when your emotional,
Sad is when your emotional when your crying.
Sad is when your body fades,
Sad is when your body fades away from life.
Sad can be hard,
Sad can be hard for our lives.
Sad can be difficult,
Sad can be difficult for making choices.
Sad could bring you down,
Sad could bring you down like a nightmare.
Sad could haunt you,
Sad could haunt you for the rest of your life.
Sadness is everywhere,
Sadness is everywhere and you can see it.
Sadness is everyday,
Sadness is everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.
But I truly hate being sad but thats life for us around the whole wide world and all of this sadness is like a darkness that won't go away it's like F.E.A.R!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad by Tyanna Willie )
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)