Sad is when your emotional,
Sad is when your emotional when your crying.
Sad is when your body fades,
Sad is when your body fades away from life.
Sad can be hard,
Sad can be hard for our lives.
Sad can be difficult,
Sad can be difficult for making choices.
Sad could bring you down,
Sad could bring you down like a nightmare.
Sad could haunt you,
Sad could haunt you for the rest of your life.
Sadness is everywhere,
Sadness is everywhere and you can see it.
Sadness is everyday,
Sadness is everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.
But I truly hate being sad but thats life for us around the whole wide world and all of this sadness is like a darkness that won't go away it's like F.E.A.R!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad by Tyanna Willie )
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)