Sad is when your emotional,
Sad is when your emotional when your crying.
Sad is when your body fades,
Sad is when your body fades away from life.
Sad can be hard,
Sad can be hard for our lives.
Sad can be difficult,
Sad can be difficult for making choices.
Sad could bring you down,
Sad could bring you down like a nightmare.
Sad could haunt you,
Sad could haunt you for the rest of your life.
Sadness is everywhere,
Sadness is everywhere and you can see it.
Sadness is everyday,
Sadness is everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second.
But I truly hate being sad but thats life for us around the whole wide world and all of this sadness is like a darkness that won't go away it's like F.E.A.R!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad by Tyanna Willie )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A farmer in snow covered field., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu
- Stray Reflection, Sunny Chopra