Sacred To The Truth
Promises are broken.
Sacred to the truth.
In the way of happiness.
Are too many of my lies.
From today into tomorrow.
Made from sorrow.
My road which leads to pain.
I am alone.
Without the shadow which shades
I walk downhill next to life.
I am dead.
Breathing to feel alive.
There is no sun to the shine.
I am grey before the queen of black.
Blood on my hands are the blood on my shoes.
I have the knife inserted into my back.
So go ahead.
Pleaser push the chair.
I am roped by my neck.
And one more fact.
I am ringed by the noose.
I really love to loose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred To The Truth by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar