Sacred To The Truth
Promises are broken.
Sacred to the truth.
In the way of happiness.
Are too many of my lies.
From today into tomorrow.
Made from sorrow.
My road which leads to pain.
I am alone.
Without the shadow which shades
I walk downhill next to life.
I am dead.
Breathing to feel alive.
There is no sun to the shine.
I am grey before the queen of black.
Blood on my hands are the blood on my shoes.
I have the knife inserted into my back.
So go ahead.
Pleaser push the chair.
I am roped by my neck.
And one more fact.
I am ringed by the noose.
I really love to loose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred To The Truth by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu