Sacred To The Truth
Promises are broken.
Sacred to the truth.
In the way of happiness.
Are too many of my lies.
From today into tomorrow.
Made from sorrow.
My road which leads to pain.
I am alone.
Without the shadow which shades
I walk downhill next to life.
I am dead.
Breathing to feel alive.
There is no sun to the shine.
I am grey before the queen of black.
Blood on my hands are the blood on my shoes.
I have the knife inserted into my back.
So go ahead.
Pleaser push the chair.
I am roped by my neck.
And one more fact.
I am ringed by the noose.
I really love to loose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred To The Truth by Unic Cjonr )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen