Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
Successful talented player of cricket!
Achieved the best which no one can forget!
Calm gentleman born for his game!
Humble in nature which yearned this fame!
India should proud of her gifted Citizen!
New one to be born to broke this tradition!
Ramesh and Rajni Tendulkar’s loving son!
Anjali’s love and affection he had won!
Made for each other is again proved!
Excellent Arjun and Sara, God had approved!
School had gifted him with teachers and friends!
Hopeful of Fans all over the world never ends!
Test matches played two hundreds are a hectic record!
Elite personality of Maharashtra Bhushan award!
Nation had garlanded with Padmas and Khel Ratna!
Delightful fans and lovers awaiting for Bharat Ratna!
Unparallel BCCI Cricketer of the year, told!
Leading Wisden Cricketer in the World!
Kind enough to take all with balanced mind!
Academy for sports, our little master has to find!
Retirement leads to entire sports to be gained!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- PARLIAMENTARY TYRANNY IN NAIROBI, alexander opicho
- Christmas, Paul Sebastian
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal