Yes, you drive me crazy,
With that silky seduction.
What is this frenzy?
Distraction or attraction?
I stare you when you flip your cuteness,
I get lost in the land of tales.
Like a psycho-lover again your hair to your cheeks caress,
Mesmerised I am to see the look that entails.
and when the shameless romance of your hair is too stubborn to quit,
You decide to tame them with your clutcher and wit.
But still the air refuses to let go of your scent.
As every passer by that came, is now a Romeo as he went.
That gentle smile, that spark in the eyes,
U leave me in passing time thus stuck.
U are the truth or a many lies,
Coz your hair makes me feel so star-struck.
You are a mirage, you are an idyll,
You are that rainbow that I am still chasing.
you are a myth or you are some sorcery?
Or a dream that I am facing?
Sujay Patekar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''Sabrina's Hair'' by Sujay Patekar )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)