Yes, you drive me crazy,
With that silky seduction.
What is this frenzy?
Distraction or attraction?
I stare you when you flip your cuteness,
I get lost in the land of tales.
Like a psycho-lover again your hair to your cheeks caress,
Mesmerised I am to see the look that entails.
and when the shameless romance of your hair is too stubborn to quit,
You decide to tame them with your clutcher and wit.
But still the air refuses to let go of your scent.
As every passer by that came, is now a Romeo as he went.
That gentle smile, that spark in the eyes,
U leave me in passing time thus stuck.
U are the truth or a many lies,
Coz your hair makes me feel so star-struck.
You are a mirage, you are an idyll,
You are that rainbow that I am still chasing.
you are a myth or you are some sorcery?
Or a dream that I am facing?
Sujay Patekar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''Sabrina's Hair'' by Sujay Patekar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Mark Strand
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- God Only Knows!, Mohit Sharma
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe