Yes, you drive me crazy,
With that silky seduction.
What is this frenzy?
Distraction or attraction?
I stare you when you flip your cuteness,
I get lost in the land of tales.
Like a psycho-lover again your hair to your cheeks caress,
Mesmerised I am to see the look that entails.
and when the shameless romance of your hair is too stubborn to quit,
You decide to tame them with your clutcher and wit.
But still the air refuses to let go of your scent.
As every passer by that came, is now a Romeo as he went.
That gentle smile, that spark in the eyes,
U leave me in passing time thus stuck.
U are the truth or a many lies,
Coz your hair makes me feel so star-struck.
You are a mirage, you are an idyll,
You are that rainbow that I am still chasing.
you are a myth or you are some sorcery?
Or a dream that I am facing?
Sujay Patekar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''Sabrina's Hair'' by Sujay Patekar )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison