S.Yesenin, I remember, my darling... - translation (rus.)
By Sergei Yesenin
I remember, my darling, remember
All the shine of your hairs flowing.
Not a joy was and not a light weight
Was my leaving you, in a great sorrow.
I remember the autumn nights though,
And the birch's rustle of shadows,
Though days then were short in a row,
Moon was brighter and longer in glow.
I remember - you said as a gospel:
'All the blue years will turn to end,
And one time you'll forget me with other girl,
You'll forget me forever, my friend'.
Now a linden tree caused a remembrance
Of my previous feelings, of all
The nice flowers, which I with tender
Strewed at your glistening hair curl.
Yet today my heart is not cooled either,
Loving other girl, I'm in a sorrow.
As a love story my heart's reminding
You and your love, forever all's gone.
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.Yesenin, I remember, my darling... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)