S.Yesenin, I remember, my darling... - translation (rus.)
By Sergei Yesenin
I remember, my darling, remember
All the shine of your hairs flowing.
Not a joy was and not a light weight
Was my leaving you, in a great sorrow.
I remember the autumn nights though,
And the birch's rustle of shadows,
Though days then were short in a row,
Moon was brighter and longer in glow.
I remember - you said as a gospel:
'All the blue years will turn to end,
And one time you'll forget me with other girl,
You'll forget me forever, my friend'.
Now a linden tree caused a remembrance
Of my previous feelings, of all
The nice flowers, which I with tender
Strewed at your glistening hair curl.
Yet today my heart is not cooled either,
Loving other girl, I'm in a sorrow.
As a love story my heart's reminding
You and your love, forever all's gone.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.Yesenin, I remember, my darling... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)