Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
S.Yesenin, Beloved country! - translation (rus.)
Beloved country! Heart is filled up
With a dream about sun-stacks,
Merged in water. I would like far
In the greens to be mislaid.
By the path and boundary
Mignonettes, clover is growing
As a chasuble; the willows
As the nuns in beads are knocking.
Bog is smoking in clouds,
Burnt out as the heaven's yoke.
In my heart I've hided silence
For someone - a secret thought.
All I meet and all accept I,
I'm glad to dig out soul.
I have come to native country
Quickly then to leave it, though...
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.