Rusting as iron,
Vanishing to be
Air, years, life
Profound or petite?
What will it be, is
But, what should it be
The image, crystal-clear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rust by Anaamika Singh )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood