Can't run fast enough
Just need a way out
Just need another escape
Running, running, until your soles bleed
Running, running, until your soul is gone
Running, running, just need to hide
Running, running, running from life
Running, running, running from yourself
Running running it just won't stop
Running, running this heart keeps beating...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Running by Charles Reed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper