Faith Cecelia Story
I put on my running shoes
As first as Usain Bolt, I run.
My heart is beating faster then a loud bang
My soles bleeding like a spring water fall
Faster faster i run
I Just need to escape from life
Running Running Running,
The wind keeps on catching me
Far far away i run but;
No place to hide!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run by Faith Cecelia Story )
- The tombs' people, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- why, kkc bba
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality