Faith Cecelia Story
I put on my running shoes
As first as Usain Bolt, I run.
My heart is beating faster then a loud bang
My soles bleeding like a spring water fall
Faster faster i run
I Just need to escape from life
Running Running Running,
The wind keeps on catching me
Far far away i run but;
No place to hide!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run by Faith Cecelia Story )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes