Faith Cecelia Story
I put on my running shoes
As first as Usain Bolt, I run.
My heart is beating faster then a loud bang
My soles bleeding like a spring water fall
Faster faster i run
I Just need to escape from life
Running Running Running,
The wind keeps on catching me
Far far away i run but;
No place to hide!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run by Faith Cecelia Story )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry