You love the scent,
So do I,
Wish it would rain roses
And fill the bare valley with pink petals.
The sweet aroma
That beckons butterflies to dance
And kiss the petals
Reminds me of your scent and magical smile.
So, I'd rather have roses on my table,
Than diamonds hanged on my neck
Or roses as my pillow,
Than 1000 dreamcatchers hanging on my ceiling.
i wish for a garden of roses in my lounge,
Whose petals don't at all cost..
Come sunshine, rainfall or snowfall
They remain pink to spice love in the air.
Teddy temple's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses by Teddy temple )
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)