nomusa promise ndimande
Just give me your ears and let me tell you the story of romance. This story will occur between two people a man and a woman. Well use your imagination and see yourself as this man as I will be this woman. You will be my king and I will be your queen, together sharing this romance surrounded by it magic coat protecting us from the cruelty and bitterness of this world.
The romance that will bring joy laughter every now and then.
The romances that will make my heart sing out loud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romence by nomusa promise ndimande )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma