nomusa promise ndimande
Just give me your ears and let me tell you the story of romance. This story will occur between two people a man and a woman. Well use your imagination and see yourself as this man as I will be this woman. You will be my king and I will be your queen, together sharing this romance surrounded by it magic coat protecting us from the cruelty and bitterness of this world.
The romance that will bring joy laughter every now and then.
The romances that will make my heart sing out loud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romence by nomusa promise ndimande )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada