Romantic love affair
Our romantic love affair has so many crazy mysterious adventures that keeps me pursuing more of you. If we could capture that first year I would be clinging to you just to touch you all over till sunrise. You fascinate me with how extraordinary you can make me feel and how impossible selfish all in one you make me. I would be so enthused If we could get back to the time when I was the only one who could dazzle your eyes. My dream is that we keep our romance alive if it's not to late. The pressure and stress of our everyday life overwhelm us so much that we over look the small stuff we could do for romance. You hold the key to my heart but yet get so angry at all the small things. When you are silent my heart skip a beat from the pain. I appreciate you taking care of me when I'm sick and working all the time for us. When you irritated me from being so pushy It drives me crazy. I can't tell you if our romance is gonna be always but I can say I never want to be with out you.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romantic love affair by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...