Rocky Bottom River
Step across the Rocky Bottom,
River of my dreams.
Steady stepping stones, it's got 'em,
I'll ease across it seems.
Wading in the Rocky Bottom,
Dancing sunlit beams.
Forward plans, you bet I've got 'em,
Holding to my dreams.
Jump across the Rocky Bottom,
Taking measure where I land.
One long stretch and now I've got 'em,
Firmly planted on the sand!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rocky Bottom River by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal