Rocky Bottom River
Step across the Rocky Bottom,
River of my dreams.
Steady stepping stones, it's got 'em,
I'll ease across it seems.
Wading in the Rocky Bottom,
Dancing sunlit beams.
Forward plans, you bet I've got 'em,
Holding to my dreams.
Jump across the Rocky Bottom,
Taking measure where I land.
One long stretch and now I've got 'em,
Firmly planted on the sand!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rocky Bottom River by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Only One, Michael McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael McParland
- The Move, Michael McParland
- When I First Saw Her, Mark Anton
- The Mist, Michael McParland
- The Land, Michael McParland
- The King, Michael McParland
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland