Barry Van Allen
I have traveled down the road of many vices,
I have traveled down the road of fractured dreams,
I have traveled down the roads of lovers leaving,
and I have traveled down those roads enough, it seems.
I have traveled down the highways of injustice,
and traveled on the highways of deceit,
I have traveled down the many roads of doubt,
and traversed too many roads of ' incomplete '.
I have driven on the turnpikes of destruction,
and I have rested on the sides of these at night,
I have traveled down the roads of wrong selection,
and I have known the fear that comes with needless
I have ventured down the highways of reflection,
and gazed upon the pathways of despair,
I have traveled down the road of self-deception,
and found, that in the end ...
nobody really cares!
In all my aimless travel,
I have found it to be true ...
that no matter what you think you know,
... there always is a different point of view!
Barry Van Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roads by Barry Van Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh