down by the river,
thoughts in contemplation;
words in hibernation;
to a sprng of,
where verse directs,
the heart song of a lurid,
trickle over a bed,
of river silt;
how deep in into the earth’s layers?
seeps the silt of,
listening to hear,
silent in the heart,
of a universe;
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River Ramblings by Gillena Cox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock