Rings of smoke!
He played with circle of smokes.
Loved making as many as circles
Puff of cigarette.
A chain smoker
Made a chain of rings
With the harmful smoke.
He played with the cigarettes
One after another,
Before one get puffed
Another one lighted it.
All warned him
Stay away from it
With an heart attack
He lay on bed like a half dead smoke.
He puffed everyones words
Into the rings of smoke.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rings of smoke! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...