Rin Tin Tin: A Hero
~Lee believed Rin Tin Tin was immortal.
He was born in 1918 and never died.
But 'Rinty' did die; Though his descendants,
Carried on his legacy.~
Rin Tin Tin was a German shepherd,
Found in a bombed village.
Rinty was more than just a dog;
He was an idea and an ideal.
He, who was a companionable loner,
Was also a mute genius.
He was one in a million.
Rin Tin Tin was a silent actor;
But an invented character as well.
He was an honored pet,
As well as an international celebrity.
He was born a runt,
But died a hero, companion, and actor.
Maybe he did die,
But he will never be forgotten.
There will always be a Rin Tin Tin.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rin Tin Tin: A Hero by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94