Rin Tin Tin: A Hero
~Lee believed Rin Tin Tin was immortal.
He was born in 1918 and never died.
But 'Rinty' did die; Though his descendants,
Carried on his legacy.~
Rin Tin Tin was a German shepherd,
Found in a bombed village.
Rinty was more than just a dog;
He was an idea and an ideal.
He, who was a companionable loner,
Was also a mute genius.
He was one in a million.
Rin Tin Tin was a silent actor;
But an invented character as well.
He was an honored pet,
As well as an international celebrity.
He was born a runt,
But died a hero, companion, and actor.
Maybe he did die,
But he will never be forgotten.
There will always be a Rin Tin Tin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rin Tin Tin: A Hero by Cassandra Jasmine )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam
- You know everything - public good, gajanan mishra
- DEATH PERMANENT! *, Subbaraman N V
- When Angry, Leong Ming Loong
- Truth and conscience, gajanan mishra
- Win the self, gajanan mishra
- (6) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma