Riddled With Pain
did you feel it?
you weren't paying attention
but you must have felt it, yes?
the pain is echoing now
is it too late to say ouch?
and if you say it late
is it only half-assed then?
by the time you decipher this riddle
the pain will have ebbed away
Nika McGuin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddled With Pain by Nika McGuin )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt