Riddled With Pain
did you feel it?
you weren't paying attention
but you must have felt it, yes?
the pain is echoing now
is it too late to say ouch?
and if you say it late
is it only half-assed then?
by the time you decipher this riddle
the pain will have ebbed away
Nika McGuin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddled With Pain by Nika McGuin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr