Rhythms Do Wonder
When sounds come together
With no harmony;
It’s just a noise.
When surging thoughts of a mind
Come in a conflict;
Loses its voice.
They produce nothing but pain.
Makes the peace drain.
Sounds become music.
Concordance of thoughts
Flows with ease
Like beauty of tides.
Plays like a song.
Mind finds a joyous ride
And all turns into a pleasing gain.
Rhythms do wonder
In life’s poetic wander!
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythms Do Wonder by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)