RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strong, strength, throwing punches, blocking, kicking,
Rigidly graceful, flowing, following through, confidence
exuding, building ego and self-esteem internally.
Standing taller, prouder, claiming self, validating self,
Walking, undefeated, eyes on the horizon, seeking life
naturally with friends, focused on internal healing.
Encompassing karate is a satisfying, rewarding way of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rewarding Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam