RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strong, strength, throwing punches, blocking, kicking,
Rigidly graceful, flowing, following through, confidence
exuding, building ego and self-esteem internally.
Standing taller, prouder, claiming self, validating self,
Walking, undefeated, eyes on the horizon, seeking life
naturally with friends, focused on internal healing.
Encompassing karate is a satisfying, rewarding way of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rewarding Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy