Revolve land O Revolve
Here I am..
In revolving, claps my wings strongly
I am who fearful, mortal..
That wear the sea slippers and the
Ah, fate and death,
I am the spirit that abandoned ports and
Absent where absent.
Revolve Land O Revolve
Here where the love and dream follow us.
What's precious love when the death is habitat!
What's precious dream when certainty hurts!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revolve by Fatima Nusairat )
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi