RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering around, doing nothing, traveling from one poem to another with someone in mind.
Getting blended into poetry of melting ice, taking pictures of it's demise through words of strife.
Mind-bending thoughts stressing how short life has become.
Taking time and wrapping it in a coffin of disuse.
Clouded by the distinction of youth with it's strident tension, I reverse direction and follow my own ideals into infinity, hoping never to look back on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reversing Direction by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold