Edward Kofi Louis
Six days of war and twelve years of peace,
Oh what a world! !
For the universal set of my forefathers are now revealed to me.
Of the authorship of my dreams to crown the day;
And like music, art and literature to play the flute of my culture.
Many have no ultimate aims on this earth,
For the drawing board is now full of nuclear bombs;
But i am born to win in the mixture of wars.
The might id capable but,
The deep blue sea isn't far from them;
And these revelations are here to guide me on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revelations by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)