Reunion is all what we need
In this gloomy life,
To regain our cheerfulness,
Reunion between heart and mind,
Reunion between family members,
Reunion between scattered regions
Reunion between happiness
And feeling really alive.
Reunion was the name of a one
Act play, I studied in
The first year in English
Department. I went to the Head,
Of College and asked for Fatmah
To teach the course. I clinged
To my right then,
No one could say, to me, hush,
I got what I wanted.
nadia abduljabbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Reunion by nadia abduljabbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards