nadia abduljabbar (25/5/1957 / Makkah)
Reunion is all what we need
In this gloomy life,
To regain our cheerfulness,
Reunion between heart and mind,
Reunion between family members,
Reunion between scattered regions
Reunion between happiness
And feeling really alive.
Reunion was the name of a one
Act play, I studied in
The first year in English
Department. I went to the Head,
Of College and asked for Fatmah
To teach the course. I clinged
To my right then,
No one could say, to me, hush,
I got what I wanted.
Poet Other Poems
- A Highbrow Feast: Al Gefry, Al Azhry, Al...
- Adultry is fine, But Marriage is a Crime...
- Alhabib Ali Algifry
- Amman My Unrequited Love
- An Apology: To All My Readers
- An Arabic Woman & The English Countrysid...
- Astounding ‘Alem’; Scholar Osama Alazhar...
- Astounding Osama Alazhary(2) : A Walkin...
- 'Aywa'; Oh Yes: I Like Iowa
- Banking Language and God or Allah
- Before it is Too Late, Find for yourself...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem