Soumita Sarkar Ray
Return My Identity
Can you return my love?
my stretched land of love for you.
Can you return me my wait?
my long wait to have a glance of you.
Can you return me my days?
my painful lonely days just for you.
Can you return me my nights?
my sleepless nights awake in your dreams.
Can you return me my smile?
my sunny smile shaded by a flood of tears.
Can you return me my embrace?
my tight embrace to grace you in arms.
Can you return me my kiss?
my passionate kiss which was just for you.
Can you return me my identity?
my bright identity which I lost
in the quest to win and acquire you.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Return My Identity by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Impediment, Sunny Chopra
- Bravery, Edgar Albert Guest
- Endurance, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Year's New Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Successful Dad, Edgar Albert Guest