Soumita Sarkar Ray
Return My Identity
Can you return my love?
my stretched land of love for you.
Can you return me my wait?
my long wait to have a glance of you.
Can you return me my days?
my painful lonely days just for you.
Can you return me my nights?
my sleepless nights awake in your dreams.
Can you return me my smile?
my sunny smile shaded by a flood of tears.
Can you return me my embrace?
my tight embrace to grace you in arms.
Can you return me my kiss?
my passionate kiss which was just for you.
Can you return me my identity?
my bright identity which I lost
in the quest to win and acquire you.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Return My Identity by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
- Idling mind., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Using Both Sides Of A Brain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hakuna matata, Luv Artem
- Silent Horizons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Continuing Inspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, Three letters - 1- translation (.., Lyudmila Purgina
- last trail, Vian Sabri
- You shot..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A black raven...- translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Making Sure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Television, Roald Dahl
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)