Responsible and Devastated
I am responsible for when it happens.
When the only God Alive dies in heaven.
The Heaven in whose womb I was conceived.
The Heaven in whose soul I breathed.
The Heaven whose hands brushed my tasseled hair.
The Heaven whose tongue taught me to walk straight.
The Heaven whose finger I held, to make my baby thoughts.
The Heaven whose eyes gave me the sight into my dark endless soul.
The Heaven in whose shriveled, lost eyes, wrinkled skin,
I see the reason of my being.
That Heaven I will kill, without my intent, or wanting.
It is a dark moment for me,
Darker than the Blackest of Black,
Mom How could you even think,
I could be the cause of your death!
But I am like you,
I never shirk from truth,
I will own up that is what I promise,
And cry like a baby on your tomb stone.
For the first time, after your death,
This arrogant proud pig will beg,
To Gods whom I don't care for a cent,
To be born again off you,
As your loving Hadu.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
My inter ventricular septum was just about holding, it was sliced right through, there was one strand holding against all odds, today that too broke, not the relationship of eternal love both the ones, they stand, but my heart was diced finally. I am now reborn.
Comments about this poem (Responsible and Devastated by Hardik Vaidya )
- Idol dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ayrton, Edward Kofi Louis
- Yesterday Hours, Nathalie Handal
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)