Responsible and Devastated
I am responsible for when it happens.
When the only God Alive dies in heaven.
The Heaven in whose womb I was conceived.
The Heaven in whose soul I breathed.
The Heaven whose hands brushed my tasseled hair.
The Heaven whose tongue taught me to walk straight.
The Heaven whose finger I held, to make my baby thoughts.
The Heaven whose eyes gave me the sight into my dark endless soul.
The Heaven in whose shriveled, lost eyes, wrinkled skin,
I see the reason of my being.
That Heaven I will kill, without my intent, or wanting.
It is a dark moment for me,
Darker than the Blackest of Black,
Mom How could you even think,
I could be the cause of your death!
But I am like you,
I never shirk from truth,
I will own up that is what I promise,
And cry like a baby on your tomb stone.
For the first time, after your death,
This arrogant proud pig will beg,
To Gods whom I don't care for a cent,
To be born again off you,
As your loving Hadu.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
My inter ventricular septum was just about holding, it was sliced right through, there was one strand holding against all odds, today that too broke, not the relationship of eternal love both the ones, they stand, but my heart was diced finally. I am now reborn.
Comments about this poem (Responsible and Devastated by Hardik Vaidya )
- Suffer no more, hasmukh amathalal
- Carver, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wendy Lou, Kim Barney
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- You are my poetry, ramesh rai
- Urge One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Polluted, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rolling In The Mud, Margaret Alice Second
- My Roving Art, Julian Mann
- Great Is Your Faithfulness, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)