Run! Run fast, run quick, run far;
It's what they taught you,
It's the example they gave you.
Run! Run quick, run fast, run far!
Are you running hard enough me lad?
No? Oh please, do! Quicker, faster!
You burst someone's window?
Please, run. Hide! I allow.
You got into a fight?
Not matter less. Run, hide!
Just pass the buck little chap.
To you, no blame, no mishap.
Or did you tear somebody's heart apart?
Don't worry, com'on. Just run, hard!
For as long as you're able to deny,
Victory's always thine..
Gina Borrebach's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Responsibilities by Gina Borrebach )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash