I found her watching reruns from the money of mummy,
But daddy confronted walls so innocent and fine,
That beneath the daughter of this ideal age was a party
So old and greater than merely wishes and mutton.
To do their bidding was the running of skies and rains within them,
The money had shone onto grass and sea together,
Waters ran into the hills of the air and sea,
The mountains were mounted by them,
The waters were rivers of summers and springs.
I have a good stock of the reruns,
And money is of mummy and daddy,
The rivers and seas cannot contain it,
Yet they dissolve into the hills, and when the dying
Has passed for eternity, the eternal questions arise.
The vivid life of a system shuns from the belief
You contain inside,
The beliefs are concentrated in our drinks
And money does not belong to us in the Hereafter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reruns by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Duel, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Horses in Snow, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Flood, gajanan mishra
- Audrey Hepburn (2nd version), Margaret Alice Second