Lawrence S. Pertillar
Represented By Pseudonyms
There are more people represented by pseudonyms,
Giving their unsolicited opinions...
To then have themselves declared influential,
With an achieving of a recognition...
That makes those who give them this attention,
With a status given and mentioned...
Questioned by the ones who continue being honest.
With a doing of it to express their best efforts.
While those who charade and hide behind lies,
Are raised to heights based upon the quality...
Of their deceptions.
'Why do people have a need to hide behind them? '
Maybe for the same reason people choose to lie.
With a doing it to represent,
The best achievements made by deceivers.
Who makes the better impression?
A thief who steals and embellishes the doing?
Or one who is honest to bore others with reality?
Look what appears on anyone's top ten list.
Isn't there someone with a pseudonym,
Fantasizing what exists to feed the people's wishes.
It is about keeping delusion not truth to permit.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Represented By Pseudonyms by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke