Lawrence S. Pertillar
Represented By Pseudonyms
There are more people represented by pseudonyms,
Giving their unsolicited opinions...
To then have themselves declared influential,
With an achieving of a recognition...
That makes those who give them this attention,
With a status given and mentioned...
Questioned by the ones who continue being honest.
With a doing of it to express their best efforts.
While those who charade and hide behind lies,
Are raised to heights based upon the quality...
Of their deceptions.
'Why do people have a need to hide behind them? '
Maybe for the same reason people choose to lie.
With a doing it to represent,
The best achievements made by deceivers.
Who makes the better impression?
A thief who steals and embellishes the doing?
Or one who is honest to bore others with reality?
Look what appears on anyone's top ten list.
Isn't there someone with a pseudonym,
Fantasizing what exists to feed the people's wishes.
It is about keeping delusion not truth to permit.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Represented By Pseudonyms by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak